Monday, January 3, 2011

Here We Go Again...

This is the fourth time I've started a blog.

WYP was fake.
The New Lady was fake. 
I don't even know what Elle Aye Confidential was. 

I do know that I want to write and for the past few months, I've been losing the motivation to do so. I was too worried about being a popular blogger. I wanted the thousands of readers without the thousands of readers work. My writing suffered because of my behavior. Now, I just want to work on my craft. 

No more over-promotion.
No more nitpicking.
Just words.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Ashleigh, it'll come to you soon! Writing is as natural a thing as breathing and thinking. Do it often enough and it'll be second nature for you. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely know what you mean, but I'm glad you decided not to give up. You're a great writer and I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete