Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1: Letter to My Bestfriend

This is what happens when I'm around this negro...


Hey all! This is the first letter of the 30 Day Challenge. Hope you enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sweet Piz,

Aye guh! You get the first letter.

I've never been one to throw the "best friend" label around willy nilly. The way I see it, it's suppose to be reserved for someone special. Someone awesome. Someone long-term.

I had no idea when I met you wearing that granny robe that I was meeting my sister. I don't see you as often as I would like to but when I do see you, it's like we see each other everyday. Every time I'm around you, we end up going on adventure. A walk to Atlantic Station. Our ill-fated trip to the liquor store and getting left by MARTA buses. Resident Evil park. Girl, we've had some good times together.

We've also brought each other through bad situations. I've seen you take hits with a smile on your face that would have broken other people. You always try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I admire you. On top of it all, you are always there as a listening ear. I tell you EVERYTHING. And you know I'm not good at expressing my feelings.

 Any man that wants your heart will have to come through me first! I have my cat launcher ready and I know your piranha gun is loaded if midget man steps out of line.

I said all of that sappy shit to say I love yo crazy ass.

Love,

Jack, Pixi Stix, Ratchet Ass Hoe From Zone 6 and every other name you've ever given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment