Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crossroads...

Have you ever felt like everything was going your way and then it stopped?

Maybe I'm just getting impatient but I feel like my career isn't moving as fast as I want it to move. When people look at my resume they claim that I am accomplished and I've done so much but I feel like it isn't enough.

I'm lazy. I procrastinate. I need to write more. I know what's wrong with me. I just need the motivation to fix it.

If I play my cards right I'll be a college graduate next year. It's just hard trying to figure out which cards to play.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. I've got approximately 2 semesters left before I graduate, and I haven't made a decision about grad school, or where I want to go next...
    Be motivated knowing that there are others out there experiencing what you are, and are pushing beyond the self to make it happen.

    Much love *Ivy*

    ReplyDelete